FPGA Prototyping by VHDL Examples
This book uses a “learn by doing” approach to introduce the concepts and techniques of VHDL and FPGA to designers through a series of hands-on experiments. FPGA Prototyping by VHDL Examples provides a collection of clear, easy-to-follow templates for quick code development; a large number of practical examples to illustrate and reinforce the concepts and design techniques; realistic projects that can be implemented and tested on a Xilinx prototyping board; and a thorough exploration of the Xilinx PicoBlaze soft-core microcontroller.
Table of Contents
PART I: BASIC DIGITAL CIRCUITS.
1. Gate-level combinational circuit.
2. Overview of FPGA and EDA software.
3. RT-level combinational circuit.
4. Regular Sequential Circuit.
PART II: I/O MODULES.
8. PS2 Keyboard.
9. PS2 Mouse.
10. External SRAM.
11. Xilinx Spartan-3 Specific Memory.
12. VGA controller I: graphic.
13. VGA controller II: text.
PART III: PICOBLAZE MICROCONTROLLERXILINX SPECIFIC.
14. PicoBlaze Overview.
15. PicoBlaze Assembly Code Development.
16. PicoBlaze I/O Interface.
17. PicoBlaze Interrupt Interface.
Releted Results : fpga prototyping by vhdl examples,fpga prototyping by vhdl examples altera,fpga prototyping by vhdl examples by pong p. chu,fpga prototyping by vhdl examples code,fpga prototyping by vhdl examples downloadfpga prototyping by vhdl examples ebook,