|Book Name:||Fundamentals of Gas Shale Reservoirs by Reza Rezaee|
|Guide Particulars :|
Fundamentals of Gas Shale Reservoirs by Reza Rezaee
Fundamentals of Gas Shale Reservoirs Edited by Reza Rezaee | PDF Free Download.
Gas Shale Reservoirs Contents
- Gas Shale: International Significance, Distribution, and Challenges
- Natural Matter‐Wealthy Shale Depositional Environments
- Geochemical Evaluation of Unconventional Shale Gas Useful resource Programs
- Sequence Stratigraphy of Unconventional Useful resource Shales
- Pore Geometry in Gas Shale Reservoirs
- Petrophysical Analysis of Gas Shale Reservoirs
- Pore Stress Prediction for Shale Formations Utilizing effectively Log Knowledge
- Geomechanics of Gas Shales
- Rock Physics Evaluation of Shale Reservoirs
- Passive Seismic Strategies for Unconventional Useful resource Growth
- Gas Transport Processes in Shale
- A Overview of the Crucial Points Surrounding the Simulation of Transport and Storage in Shale Reservoirs
- Efficiency Evaluation of Unconventional Shale Reservoirs
- Useful resource Estimation for Shale Gas Reservoirs
- Molecular Simulation of Gas Adsorption in Minerals and Coal: Implications for Gas Incidence in Shale Gas Reservoirs
- Wettability of Gas Shale Reservoirs
- Gas Shale Challenges Over The Asset Life Cycle
- Gas Shale Environmental Points and Challenges
Preface to Fundamentals of Gas Shale Reservoirs
The hydrocarbon supply from standard reservoirs is reducing quickly. On the identical time, international vitality consumption is rising so shortly that standard reserves alone can’t solely fulfill the demand.
Due to this fact, there’s a urgent want for various sources of vitality. As issues at the moment stand from a technical viewpoint, the costlier clear‐sustainable vitality sources can’t compete with the comparatively low cost nonrenewable fossil fuels.
Thus, the apparent fast various vitality supply can be present in non‐standard oil and gasoline sources.
These non‐ standard sources are available many kinds and embody gasoline hydrate, tar sand, oil shale, shale oil, tight gasoline sand, coal mattress methane, and of course, shale gasoline. Shale gasoline has for a while been the main focus of gasoline exploration and manufacturing within the USA and in different nations.
Based mostly on a latest EIA report, there are an estimated 7299 trillion cubic ft (Tcf) of technically recoverable shale gasoline sources to be present in some 137 basins situated in 41 nations.
Following notable successes in shale gasoline manufacturing within the USA, to the purpose the place that nation now produces extra shale gasoline than gasoline from the standard sources, different nations are pursuing the identical course.
Even so, as a way to achieve success within the exploration and the event of shale gasoline performs, a quantity of essential elements need to be taken under consideration:
- Huge data of the totally different elements of shales, resembling natural geochemistry, mineralogy, petrophysical properties, shale geomechanics, reservoir engineering, and so forth, is required as a way to correctly consider and map shale gasoline candy spots in every sedimentary basin.
- Shale gasoline environmental points along with challenges such because the excessive water calls for and attainable contamination dangers posed by hydraulic fracturing fluids and waste need to be addressed.
The intention of this ebook is to supply some steering on the foremost elements concerned in evaluating shale gasoline performs. The ebook is structured as follows:
Chapter 1 introduces shale gasoline from the purpose of view of its international significance, distribution, and inherent challenges.
Chapter 2 discusses the environments appropriate for natural matter‐wealthy shale deposition.
Chapter 3 assesses the natural geochemical properties of shale gasoline useful resource methods.
Chapter 4 highlights essential factors concerning the sequence stratigraphy of shales.
Chapter 5 discusses the strategies used for evaluating pore geometry in shales.
Chapter 6 particulars the steps required for the petrophysical evaluation of shale gasoline performs.
Chapter 7 offers with pore strain estimation of shales utilizing standard log knowledge. Chapter 8 covers shale gasoline geomechanics.
Chapter 9 discusses the rock physics of natural‐wealthy shales.
Chapter 10 introduces passive seismic strategies for non-conventional useful resource growth.
Chapter 11 discusses gasoline transport processes in shale.
Chapter 12 opinions the important points surrounding the simulation of transport and storage in shale reservoirs.
Chapter 13 supplies essential details about the efficiency evaluation of shale reservoirs.
Chapter 14 presents methodologies to find out authentic gasoline in place (OGIP), technically recoverable sources (TRR), and the restoration issue (RF) for shale reservoirs.
Chapter 15 discusses the molecular simulation of gasoline adsorption.
Chapter 16 offers with the wettability of gasoline shale reservoirs.
Chapter 17 summarises gasoline shale challenges anticipated to happen over the life cycle of the asset.
Chapter 18 presents gasoline shale environmental points and challenges. The research of shale gasoline performs is advancing quickly in lots of nations, and I hope this ebook will present some helpful elementary info on the subject.
Download Fundamentals of Gas Shale Reservoirs by Reza Rezaee PDF Free.
Related Results : fundamentals of gas shale reservoirs,fundamentals of gas shale reservoirs pdf,fundamentals of gas shale reservoirs reza rezaee pdf,