|Book Name:||[PDF] Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy Book|
Free Download Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy Book PDF
Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy (also called Keith L. Moore Anatomy) is the Top-Rating anatomy book. It has served because of the beacon of medical knowledge to 1st-year medical college students for many years since its inception. The explanation for its success and recognition among medical college students and healthcare professionals is its complete coverage of essential areas of the human anatomy and their clinical correlates (noticed in day-to-day practice at healthcare amenities).
Table of Contents
Introduction to Clinically-Oriented Anatomy
Pelvis and Perineum
Cranial Nerves (Summary)
Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy PDF
The world’s most trusted clinically focused anatomy text!
Renowned for comprehensive coverage, the best-selling Clinically Oriented Anatomy guides students from initial anatomy and foundational science courses through clinical training and practice. The eighth edition reflects essential new information and updates and maintains the highest scientific and clinical accuracy standards. Comprehensive updates reflect changes in the clinical application of anatomy and new imaging technologies, focusing on the anatomy that students need to know.
• Extensively revised “Clinical Blue Boxes” explore the practical applications of anatomy, and helpful icons distinguish the type of clinical information covered in each.
• Clinically relevant anatomy focuses on physical diagnosis, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery.
• Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, with updates throughout, make this book an aesthetically rewarding learning resource. Combined with many photographs and medical images, these stunning visuals facilitate comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of “mental images” of anatomical structures.
• New and updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter demonstrates the relationship between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
• Expanded “Overview and Basic Concepts” chapter includes functional systemic anatomy summaries and introduces approaches to studying anatomy, terminology, imaging, and more.
• Inclusion of new sections describing the enteric nervous system (considered by some as a “second brain”) and its unique role in the innervation of the digestive system gives students cutting-edge insight into this significant scientific discovery.
• A more realistic approach to the musculoskeletal system explores the action and use of muscles and muscle groups in daily activities, emphasizing gait and grip.
• “Bottom Line” boxes summarize information to facilitate ongoing review and underscore the big-picture viewpoint.
• Clinical Blue Box animations, case studies, and interactive multiple-choice questions online at thePoint.lww.com facilitate review and self-testing.
Clinically oriented anatomy PDF
Author(s): Agur, A. M. R.; Dalley, Arthur F.; Moore, Keith L.
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer, Year: 2018
Related Results : clinically oriented anatomy by keith moore pdf,keith moore clinically oriented anatomy pdf,moore and dalley clinically oriented anatomy pdf,moore clinically oriented anatomy 10th edition,moore clinically oriented anatomy 7th edition citationmoore clinically oriented anatomy 7th pdf,
Related More Books
See More POST On : Medical Books