|Book Name:||[PDF] Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of HUMAN NEUROANATOMY|
Free Download Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of HUMAN NEUROANATOMY PDF Book
This new edition is a comprehensive guide to the anatomy of the nervous system, for undergraduate medical students.
Beginning with a general introduction to neuroanatomy, the following chapters each cover a different section, from the spinal cord, brainstem and cranial nerves, to the limbic system, autonomous nervous system, and much more.
Each chapter features key learning objectives, clinical anatomy, short notes, and multiple-choice questions for self-assessment.
Anatomical aspects of neurological conditions are illustrated in color boxes, and clinical cases have been added to each topic.
The text is highly illustrated with clinical images, including high-resolution brain specimen photographs.
• Fully revised, new edition providing undergraduates with a comprehensive guide to neuroanatomy
• Each chapter includes multiple choice questions for self-assessment
• Features high-resolution brain specimen photographs
• Previous edition (9789350905296) published in 2014
Table of contents :
1. Introduction to Nervous System
2. Neuronal Contacts
3. Meninges and Blood Supply of Brain
4. Development of Central Nervous System
5. Spinal Cord – External Features
6. Spinal Cord – Internal Features
7. Brainstem – External Features
8. Brainstem – Internal Features
9. Cranial Nerves – Nuclei and Functional Components
10. Pathways of Special Senses
13. Cerebral Hemispheres – External Features
14. White Matter of Cerebral Hemispheres
15. Basal Nuclei (Basal Ganglia)
16. Limbic System
17. Ventricles of the Brain and CSF Circulation
18. Ascending and Descending Tracts
19. Autonomic Nervous System
20. Imaging Techniques of Central Nervous System
Download Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy: Fundamental and Clinical PDF
Author(s): Pritha S. Bhuiyan, Lakshmi Rajgopal, K. Shyamkishore (editors)
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, Year: 2017
Related More Books
See More POST On : Medical Books