One Million Followers By Brendan Kane
One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days is marketing book by Brendan Kane, published in 2018.
In One Million Followers, Kane will teach you how to gain an authentic, dedicated, and diverse online following from scratch; create personal, unique, and valuable content that will engage your core audience; and build a multi-media brand through platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
Featuring in-depth interviews with celebrities, influencers, and marketing experts, including:
- Chris Barton, cofounder and board director of Shazam and former head of Android business development for Google
- Ray Chan, CEO and cofounder of 9GAG
- Julius Dein, internet personality and magician with nearly 16 million Facebook followers
- Mike Jurkovac, Emmy Award–winner and creative director of will.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas
- Phil Ranta, former COO of Studio71 and VP of network at Fullscreen
- Eamonn Carey, managing director at Techstars London
- Jonathan Skogmo, founder and CEO of Jukin Media, Inc.
- Jon Jashni, founder of Raintree Ventures and former president and chief creative officer of Legendary Entertainment