|Book Name:||Textbook of Orthopaedics & Traumatology|
Free Download Textbook of Orthopaedics & Traumatology PDF Book
This book is part of the LWW India publishing program. This program is developed for the Indian market working with Indian authors who are the foremost experts in their respective fields. Our Indian authors do research and teach at the most respected Indian medical schools and academic hospitals.
The book presents an authoritative yet straightforward exposition of the various disorders and injuries affecting bones and joints. It particularly emphasizes the presentation of these disorders in tropical and Indian conditions. This book makes an ideal text for medical and physiotherapy students. Postgraduates & practitioners would also find this book an authentic ready reference resource.
- Many clinical photographs, X-rays, CT scans, and MRI images illustrate key aspects of the disorder.
- Aetiopathogenesis and management procedures are explained and illustrated through suitable flowcharts and tables.
- A detailed exposition of arthroscopy and joint replacement
- Patient management updated in terms of recent developments in orthopedic practice
- Approach to patients during disasters explained by the &lsquoNational Policy on Disaster Management
- Chapter end summaries
Download Textbook of Orthopaedics & Traumatology PDF
Author(s): Mayil V. Natarajan
Publisher: LWW-India, Year: 2011
Related More Books
Thanks For Visiting Our Website https://www.freepdfbook.com To Support Us, Keep Share On Social Media.
See More POST On : Medical Books