Flow and Combustion in Reciprocating Engines
This volume investigates and describes flow and combustion processes in diesel and gasoline engines. It consists of eight chapters written by world experts from industry, government laboratories and academia. Each of the chapters is self-contained and, therefore, independent from the other in that it covers its central theme in depth, although prior knowledge of the fundamentals remains a prerequisite.
The book bridges a serious gap between conventional textbooks and the significant technological breakthroughs presented in worldwide conferences during the last ten years on direct-injection gasoline engines, advanced diesels and homogeneous-charge compression-ignition engines. As such, it is an essential reference text for engineers involved in research and development in global automotive and consultancy companies, research engineers involved in fundamental and applied research on various aspects of the flow, mixture preparation and combustion in reciprocating engines.
Table of contents
- Spark Ignition and Combustion in Four-Stroke Gasoline Engines
Maly, Rudolf R. (et al.)
- Fuel Effects on Engine Combustion and Emissions
Ryan, Thomas (et al.)
- Flow, Mixture Preparation and Combustion in Direct-Injection Two-Stroke Gasoline Engines
Fansler, Todd D. (et al.)
- Flow, Mixture Preparation and Combustion in Four-Stroke Direct-Injection Gasoline Engines
Ando, Hiromitsu (et al.)
- Turbulent Flow Structure in Direct-Injection, Swirl-Supported Diesel Engines
Miles, Paul C.
- Automotive spark ignited direct injection gasoline engines…
- Introduction to Internal Combustion Engines PDF
- Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine…
- Fundamentals of IC Engines HN Gupta PDF
- Internal Combustion Engines Fundamentals PDF
- Internal Combustion Engine by R K Rajput
- Design and Simulation of Two-Stroke Engines
- The High Speed Internal Combustion Engine