Computer Aided Design and Design Automation by Wai Kai Chen
This volume of The Circuits and Filters Handbook, Third Edition focuses on computer aided design and design automation. In the first part of the book, international contributors address topics such as the modeling of circuit performances, symbolic analysis methods, numerical analysis methods, design by optimization, statistical design optimization, and physical design automation. In the second half of the text, they turn their attention to RF CAD, high performance simulation, formal verification, RTK behavioral synthesis, system-level design, an Internet-based micro-electronic design automation framework, performance modeling, and embedded computing systems design.
- Presents the latest information on electrical circuits and filters
- Features contributions from more than 50 international experts
- Includes two brand new sections
- Focuses on practical applications
- Includes hundreds of illustrations and references